Wednesday, April 15

Mommy and Aiden snuggle time

So, A LOT has been happening over the past week. Aiden slept entirely through the night (7:45 - 6:30) in his own crib without waking up! He has repeated it ever since, except waking for a feeding and then right back to sleep. HALLELUJAH!!!

Also, a few days ago, I heard Mike in the other room say that Aiden turned over. He did. He has rolled over from front to back and back to front a number of times. In addition to all of this, he had a really rough day of pain and crying with two bottom front teeth wanting to come in. No teeth yet, but looks painful. A lot of cuddles, kisses, cool compresses and an occasional infant Tylenol.

Anyway, there were a number of cute moments captured and I had to share them. In the first picture, it shows our night-time routine. He gets bathed at 7:15 (and--trust me on this--he knows when it's time!), afterwards gets a massage with Johnson's nighttime lotion, then up to the nursery. I turn on the iPod with the same lullaby CD and begin feeding him. Usually, he is asleep within 10 minutes. He finishes eating, then I give him a pacifier and he sucks it for a few minutes just until he relaxes. Below is a picture of him as he was out cold on my chest.



Today, I went to lunch with my friends Jennifer Thompson, Aimee Jorjani and Monica Noe. I came home and was missing Aiden. He and daddy had fun playing and he was pretty tired. I picked him up, fed him and then he fell right asleep on my chest. This is starting to be more frequent and I LOVE IT!!! He woke up with tons of smiles and giggles.



Mike captured the one above and below and I love them!!! They actually made me cry when I saw them on the camera.



2 comments:

  1. Aren't those moments just the BEST??? I sit there and think, "Hilary, just remember this feeling. Remember how happy and peaceful you feel right now." I try to make sure I enjoy all these little moments, instead of thinking ten steps ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and he's rolling over??? You go, Aiden! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete