Sunday, April 12

A day at the Cooch's

So, Good Friday I decided to go visit Christy and the family. Christy had left Momma Cooch's camera at the house and I wanted to bring it to them...my way of going to visit! Traffic on 95 was AWFUL!!! Aiden cried so hard, he had me bawling. That was not fun, but once I finally got there, all was well.

We got to see baby Momma and Daddy Cooch, Christy, Victoria, Andre (Victoria's handsome bundle born a day after Aiden), Juliana and Ashlyne. It was a lot of fun. The traffic was so bad that I decided to stay the night and came home Saturday before lunch.


Momma Cooch is holding Aiden and Andre is staring at the camera.


Mommy sneaking a kiss...


Look at how handsome Andre is!!!


Again...such a sweet baby!!!


Juliana and Ashlyne coloring Easter Eggs...


Daddy Cooch holding baby Aiden.


Momma Cooch having a blast with Aiden. He was giggling out loud....SO cute!!


I had Aiden and Ashlyn in my arms. Ashlyne just loves Aiden. Juliana was so precious. She had a cold and said that she didn't want to be near anyone to that they would catch it. What a sweet girl!


There was much more stimulation than Aiden was used to. He was missing his routine and his naps in his swing. Momma Cooch was holding him on her lap and he was falling asleep sitting up. I said we should put him down for a little nap. No lie -- we laid him down and by the time we stood up, he was out!!!


The next morning the gang was enjoying each other...

1 comment:

  1. You seem to be very mobile. Good for you and Aiden. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete