Soooo much has happened in a few days. Two nights ago, Aiden went to sleep at 8:00 and slept peacefully (in his own crib) until 6:30 without any feedings!!!! That night when I was putting him to sleep, I was singing and humming along to the lullabies (since I know them by heart). He started making these noises...then I figured out that he was singing with me! He sang the entire time that I did. How precious!!!
Last night, he went to sleep in his crib at 8:00 and woke up screaming at 1:00 for food, but then continued sleeping peacefully until 6:00! Then, when I was feeding him, he put both hands on the bottle to hold it while eating. That was a first! Usually he is holding the finger of whoever is feeding him (Mike or I). He is growing up SOOO fast and is SOO cute along the way.
On a side note, today, one of my most precious and dearest friends (Christie Lassiter) is coming up with her girls. I could not be happier. It is their spring break and I am SOO excited to see them. We are going to have Panera bagels and maybe go to the park behind the house. I love Christie like she were my own sister....maybe even closer. We even tend to look alike. Her own grandma used to get us confused when we were in high school.
Anyway, that's all for now. Off to start the day!
Tuesday, April 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment