Saturday, April 4

Cherry Blossoms

Ok, so you tend to think that if the Cherry Blossoms and sun are out that it must be super nice and warm. YEAH RIGHT! We froze our little butts off! The wind kept an almost constant flow of flower petals and sand that seemed to head directly towards my lip gloss. I probably looked hilarious. Never mind the fact that Mike told me to dress warm because it was cold and windy (he would know...he is working downtown today). But NOOOO....I have to dress super cute for the pictures (that I never got in because of frost bite - OK a slight exaggeration).

Also to add to this, Hilary and I are super ambitious new moms, as she put it. Did we really think our less than 6 months old would automatically be developed enough for a good photo shoot. I think we were shooting too high, but had fun anyway.

Anywho....here are the pics that did turn out.


Aiden and his cute little outfit on the way to Hilary's house








Little handsome, as tired as he can be...


Aww....what a little cutie...


Hilary and Harper. Harper was fascinated with her polka dot pants and wouldn't look up. Still fun to capture because it shows where she is developmentally. I think Hilary looks great for just having a baby 5 months ago!!

Even though Harper isn't looking, I still think she looks precious in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment