Thursday, August 13

Anne Arundel NICU

Today, I decided to go to NICU. I wanted the nurses to see how great Aiden is doing and I wanted Ryan to see where Aiden stayed for 6 weeks. The nurses were so excited to see him. There was an infant in Aiden's old room, so we just stayed in the outer part of the area.




Nurse Tommy took care of Aiden during his 6 week stay, as well as the 2 day return admission when he turned blue.

The nurse in the dark hair is Betty. She was assigned to Aiden a lot in the beginning and she was so wonderful. (I was showing them how cute his toes are).


We also went to visit the Woman's Surgical Unit, where I stayed after ICU for almost 2 weeks.


Ryan took this picture of Nana and Aiden out in the main lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment