Sunday, August 2

Aiden laughing at Ryan's burps--yuck, I know

I was up late last night finishing a book while the boys were sleeping. Around 10:30, I thought I heard Aiden's glow worm that he sleeps with, so I quietly peaked my head into the room only a few inches. I was hoping he wouldn't see me. Wrong! I saw two little eyes staring at me. I tried to walk away, but he broke out in a big cry. I didn't want him to wake Ryan, so I picked him up and tried to soothe him. This is completely unlike him. He usually goes to sleep on his own around 7:45 and wakes up around 6:30 all happy and such.


I cuddled him and tried to put him down, only to have him start bawling again. Three times I went through this until I decided to put him in bed with me. Boy, did he want his mommy. Big cuddles.


Needless to say, he was off his routine today, which made church a hard one for him. This afternoon, I stepped out of the kitchen where Ryan was playing with Aiden (who was in his high chair). All of a sudden I hear Aiden belly laughing. I came around the corner to find out why. Ryan would burp and Aiden would LOL! Just watch, you'll see.

I guess this is the joy of having boys. I was just happy to see Aiden laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment