So, let's start with some sonograms of baby Aiden. The first two are from Shady Grove Fertility Center. They had very detailed equipment and the others that follow are from Annapolis OB-GYN.
This one was done on 5-2-08, when I was 6 weeks pregnant.

This one was done on 5-16-08. The doctor told us he/she would look like a gummie bear... He was right.

These two were taken on 6-7-08 - our first visit to see my OB, Dr. Guckes. We told him we wanted to know if our little bambino was a boy or girl. While he was performing the sonogram, the baby was moving around a lot. We saw the spine and then the cutest part to me was when we just saw legs up in the air. At that point, the doctor said, "Uh, I think I can tell you what you're going to have." I thought it was too early to tell, but he has been in the business awhile so I was excited. Just at that point, our little one went from acting like me to acting like Mike. The movement slowed down and the doctor was no longer able to see. Oh well...had to wait for the 20 week.
TTFN - ta, ta for now!


No comments:
Post a Comment