Saturday, September 13

The day we found out it was a BOY!

I have to admit to you that I knew I was having a boy the entire time I was pregnant. I can't explain how I knew other than I knew. We had Ryan with us for the month of July. It was great. He did so many cute things. One day I was talking to Nana (my mom) and she told me to tell Ryan that the baby had ears so he should talk to him/her. I told Ryan that and that was the day he began talking right into my tummy and reporting back to Mike and I what the baby said. Apparently, the baby told him he/she was 6 weeks old one time.

I will say, however, that one of the cutest moments was when I was laying back in the recliner with Ryan cuddled next to me. He turned to me and told me to open my mouth so he could talk to the baby - apparently, that is the only way the baby can hear a person's voice. Now is that cute or what?!

Fast forward to the 31st. Mom drove up and we all went to Annapolis to find out what we were having. She took a picture of us before we all hopped into the van.





Here is us in the lobby waiting to go back. I was SOOO excited!


Here is when we found out we were having a boy. You can see how excited Ryan was.


Apparently, sonogram gel is fun for future big brothers to play with. = )


Here is the sonogram where we can see our precious son. His name is Aiden Michael Libby.


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the pictures from that day! I still remember getting the email and phone call while I was on the road in Texas. He is so cute...and he has a perfect profile!

    ReplyDelete