Well, hello everyone. I trust everyone is enjoying their summer, so far. We are. Yesterday our good friends came over (Kurt, Hilary and Harper Hansen). Aiden is only 2-3 weeks older than Harper. They were SOOOO cute together - as you can see in the video below.
A major milestone happened for Aiden yesterday as well. His two bottom teeth broke through. Yeah, baby!!! We are also very happy. We have been praying for God to guide us to a church where He wants us to be. We have found one and are really excited to be attending it.
Anyway, on to the cute kids!
Kurt was holding Aiden...don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks and kiss those lips. I do!
Harper kept taking Aiden's pacifier out of his mouth...
Harper whispering sweet nothings into Aiden's ear...
Aiden is FINALLY sleeping with his bottom in the air. I have been waiting for this for awhile. I must say I am making it a point to enjoy every stage of his development. However, there are a few milestones I have looked forward to. One of them being the above picture. The other one was him smiling and giggling. I just love it!!
Check out the video above!

No comments:
Post a Comment