Monday, June 1

Aiden's first time swimming...

Hello everyone.

This weekend was just beautiful!!! No humidity and sunny! Mike's weekend started on Sunday and he stayed home to rest while I went to church with my friends Carole and Sara. It's called Grace Community Church and really like it. We came home and cooked out at Carole's (which happens to be next door - we are actually going to put a gate between the two houses because we are ALWAYS together). We also took Aiden for his first swim in her pool. He was TIRED and his suit didn't fit yet.


Aiden resting on daddy...those eyes....


His first affection is this blanket that my friend Julie's baby, Caleb, used to use. He always covers his face with it when he naps. Hates the light like his daddy at nap time.


Aiden being cute as I got him ready for the pool.








Can we say...BIG HAT and BIG WET SUIT!
















A little family portrait.


Mike chillin'


Carole's dog, Sebastian, knew I was pregnant and had to had to constantly be on my lap. Well, now that Aiden is born, he has to be near both of us. Out of all 4 of Carole's dogs, he is the only one who loves being near Aiden. When Aiden cried, Sebastian came running. So sweet...

1 comment:

  1. The kids and I were looking at all the recent photos and they kept saying, "He's huge!" We can not believe how big Aiden has gotten. Great photos. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete