Friday, February 6

Miracle tree removal

So, when Mike and I first got married, I began praying that we could get rid of the ugly trees in our back yard. I knew we didn't have the finances to just blow on getting rid of trees, so I left it up to God.

A year later, a wind storm took down one of the nasty ones without causing much damage. A year or so after that (last week), our electrical company came by to say they needed to get rid of our back yard trees. I was amazed. They not only were going to take them down, but they would give us a $100 voucher to buy 15 trees (replacing the ones they took down)!

So, this morning I wake up to 15 men in my backyard climbing trees like ninjas and disassembling them! What a miracle...I didn't even have to pay a penny!!!


7:30 a.m.






Noon! They are getting the stumps next week!

1 comment:

  1. You can sell that wood on Craigs List. People will come and chop it up and haul it away and pay you for it. We did it, seriously, fire wood is expensive!

    ReplyDelete