I must mention that we know God is orchestrating our lives. Mike took the 3-part promotion test during all of my traumatic surgery and recovery. We agreed that if God wanted this for him then it would work. He scored #2 out of all of them!! We were talking today and acknowledged that God has definitely ordered our steps. God allowed me to advance long enough to get to know Mike and once we got engaged, I stopped. Mike has continued to work on the Secretary's protection detail while I was at work. I resigned January 16th and am now at home. He will now be leaving the main headquarters and won't be traveling much, if at all....so he will be able to be here while Aiden grows up. Just have to give a quick shout out to God! Thanks!

As you can see, Aiden and I are so proud of daddy!!!

Here is just a little love time between Nana and Aiden during the day while Mike was at work.

Congratulations! But I am a little sad that there won't be any Libby's at the office. ;(
ReplyDelete