Tuesday, December 16

2 months old and 7 lbs!!!!













Here's our little guy at 7 lbs. and 2 months old today!








I know these blog entries are updated every day...guess I'm still trying to juggle being a mommy at home and it all depends on if Aiden is crying a lot or is resting...and if I am resting or have energy.
Anyway, much to update on since the last entry. Aiden's two blood transfusions were a success and his level went back up to 46, which was better than they expected (the perfect range is 45-50). He is home. Yes, I am still fighting with post-partum but each day is getting better.
A big blessing, and surprise, was when my sister-in-law Meg decided to fly out to be with us for 6 days. She is hilarious and brought a lot of humor and laughter to the home. Plus, she is a mom of 2 young boys and was great with advice! One time I was changing Aiden, while she was with me, and let's just say he "wasn't finished with his messy business" and 4 diapers later, I am rolling around on the ground laughing hysterically while Meg held onto Aiden. She even surprised me with Ann Taylor Loft PJ's to loung around the house in so I'd feel pretty. What a blessing she was!!















He just looked too cute chilling in his boppy...
















A friend of ours, Ben Long (yes he's a cop, so don't panic if you see his gear) giving Aiden some man tips.
One of the cutest things Aiden does is just raise his hand when he's in the pack-n-play. All you see is this little hand and tiny fingers. Too precious.
Well, off to go check on baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment