Friday, October 3

10.3.08 The nursery thus far

So today I decided to straighten the nursery. For those of you who really know me, start breathing...I did not renovate nor re-decorate the nursery. If Mike weren't in the picture, I might find myself doing it, but he has been GREAT! He painted the closet, helped hang the letters and put up the mobile. I am just loving this room so far. I know I still have a few more things to put in there like a diaper bin, hamper and maybe a little more decor, but I think it looks great. But if I stick to shopping in my mother's beach house for nautical things, I should do pretty well. = )

It is really coming together and just in time as tomorrow is my first baby shower. It will be in Fredericksburg, VA and I am really excited to see some of my family and friends.

Stay tuned...on Wednesday, we have a follow-up 3/D sonogram and hopefully little guy will show his face.








3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it! It's adorable, not too babyish. Definitely something he can grow into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks great, Dawn!!! The crib matches the furniture perfectly - I love it!

    ReplyDelete