Sunday was the day we celebrated Aiden's 1st birthday with close family and friends. We had A LOT to celebrate this year!! Aiden and I have recovered very well and are thriving. So, of course I thought I would just throw something simple together. Yeah right! I know myself better than that and knew I was full of crap when I said it. I spent the night before the party reupholstering the kitchen chairs and making curtains. Hilarious. Anyway, it all turned out beautifully and Aiden had a blast!

This was the photo card that was handed out to our guests thanking them for all of their prayers over this past year while Aiden and I recovered.
Daddy and Aiden
Aiden playing with one of his favorite stuffed animals.
Julianna Lassiter playing around with the party hat.
I'm tying a doggy balloon on Ashlyn's backpack. Love her curls!
As usual, Aiden and I were chasing each other on the floor.
Aiden and Andre waiting for other guests. (Andre was born 1 day after Aiden!)
Chris snagging some love from Aiden.
Brooke finally able to hold Aiden. She's been missing him.
Maybe he looks like me just a little bit???
Harper, Aiden's girlfriend, is my little princess! I just love her!!
Harper and Aiden playing.
Nana and Aiden while Christie, Ashlyn and Julianna are being goofy.
Daniel and Nickolas playing volleyball with the balloon.
Let's just say I put more effort into the party decorations than into the cake. Sadly, I started decorating the cake when my friends were arriving. It was supposed to look like our dog, Niki. I won't tell you what I called it. This is a family/friendly blog. LOL!
We used the theme THE DOG-CLUB for 1 year birthdays. I chose it because Aiden just loves dogs!!
Aiden walking to the table so everyone could sing 'Happy Birthday' to him.
Messy!
I had to sneak some sugar from my little pumpkin!
Momma Cooch and I adoring little guy
Aiden did pretty well opening gifts...especially for a 1 year old.
Christie got Aiden an adorable outfit that came with a hat. I LOVED it on him!!
Aiden just loved playing with the balloons. Thank God none of them popped!
Momma and Daddy Cooch gave Aiden a cute car. Aiden loves it!
I felt like this was a taste of Aiden as a teenager showing off his cool car. All the kids just loved it.

No comments:
Post a Comment