Saturday, July 11

Ryan's first full day here for the rest of the summer

So, Ryan arrived yesterday and will be staying through August 15th. I honestly think Aiden can tell Ryan is his brother. He just loves him! We've been having fun. We all went swimming at my friend Carole's house and Aiden giggled with Ryan.

Tomorrow we take Ryan to our new church with us for the first time. We know he will just love it. It will be nice having Mike home for a few days. He just completes the package! One funny thought. Last night, as Mike and I were going to bed, I said to him, "Honey, isn't it funny that in the other room we have kids, yet I feel like you and I still act like kids." He totally agreed. = )

Just look at these two handsome boys. Aren't they SO cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment