This morning was wonderful. I had a good night's sleep (since Aiden is sleeping through the night) and woke up refreshed. I heard Aiden cooing to himself, so I actually had time to put in my contacts and get dressed for the day. I went into see him and busted out laughing. You can see why below... (If he was in pain, he definitely would have let me know!)



Also, I have wondered if Aiden will have a favorite blanket or stuffed animal. The past couple of days, I have noticed that he likes the stuffed animal blankets (head of stuffed animal and blanket all in one). I was able to capture it when I saw him cuddling up with it.
The sweet thing is that my old friend Julie gave the two I have to me. Her son, Caleb (who's birth I was there for) used them... Love that!

No comments:
Post a Comment